Last Chance Entry!
Did you miss the deadline to compete in Round 1 of the 2017 Art Olympics?
This is the one and only opportunity to still jump into the 2017 Art Olympics Competition if you missed the Round 1 deadline!
Entry into the 2017 art olympics is OPEN to ALL Artists over the age of 18 years old.
Art must meet the following criteria to qualify:
- Both 2D & 3D fine art entries are acceptable. Digitally produced art, photography, installation art and creations that fall under the category of ‘crafts’ are not acceptable. If you’re not sure if your work qualifies as Fine Art, please Contact Us!
- Art submitted must have been created solely by the artist submitting the entry. Art created under supervision or in a class environment is not eligible for entry.
- Art must have been completed within the last 18 months
- Original Art submitted to Round 7 must not exceed 48″x48″ and must not exceed 100 pounds.
- Artist understands that there are a total of 7 Rounds with eliminations taking place at each round by the Art Olympics Jury Panel and Public Vote. This dual judging system and online security checks eliminates the possibility of voter fraud. All decisions are FINAL.
- Artist understands that each piece of art may be entered in only one round of the competition. If selected to advance to additional rounds in the Art Olympics competition each artist must submit a new piece of art for each round.
- Each Round of the Art Olympics competition is open for 5 days to allow artists to upload art images to the voting system. Voting for each round is open for 6 days for each round giving artists ample time to promote their art via Social Media to encourage followers to login and vote.
- Artist understands that if he/she is selected as a Finalist in the 2017 Art Olympics that the piece entered in Round 7 will need to be delivered to the Art Olympics office by December 20th, 2017 no later than 5pm CST.
- Finalists further understand that the art delivered will be on display and available for sale until June 30th, 2018 at the Art Olympics Gallery. A 40% commission will be retained by the gallery on all sold art.
- By submitting this payment form for entry into Round 2 of the 2017 Art Olympics, the submitter acknowledges that NO REFUNDS are issued for any reason! It is the artist’s responsibility to meet deadlines as outlined in the 2017 Art Olympics TIMELINE!
ENTER & UPLOAD YOUR ART TO ROUND 2 ~ Monday, September 11th, 2017 – Friday, September 15th, 2017.
*** Uploaded images MUST be at least 1200 pixels on one side @ 300 dpi. ~ Check out our FAQ Section for image upload assistance.
AFTER the checkout process completes you will be provided with the secure upload link to submit your artwork for Round 2 of the 2017 Art Olympics.